Published at Tuesday, 11 December 2018. Industrial Machinery. By Adelisa Legrand.
Blade Selection in just a few steps
Blade Length - check owner's manual for details
Blade Width - Use the widest blade feasible for straight cuts. Radius cuts, use the following
• 1/8” radius = 1/8” blade
• 5/16” radius = 3/16” blade
• 5/8” radius = ¼” blade
• 1-7/16” radius = 3/8” blade
• 2-5/8” = ½” blade
The blade has many uses for wood, composites, plastics, MDF, as-well as nonferrous metals.
• Flexible carbon‐steel back
• Fine tooth pitch for smooth cuts
• Cuts hardwood also softwood
• For everything vertical/stationary two-wheel band saws
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Lipadoo website that is not Lipadoo’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Lipadoo claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.
Copyright © 2019 Lipadoo. All Rights Reserved.