Published at Friday, 14 December 2018. Industrial Machinery. By Adelisa Legrand.
Concerning the two piece of plywood utilize to create this log‐cutting jig. The clamp will doze on the first pieces and the second is only to keep the clamp aside from the fence, so it doesn't catch. The bar portion of the clamp will lay on the edge of the plywood and will be secured to it at both ends.
Once you’ve congregated your log cutting jig, you merely need to:
1) Mount your fence to the table.
2) Set your log on the table and roll it to a location for your first cut.
3) Clamp the’ log―tightly.
4) Turn‐on the band saw and dirt collection, then begin cutting, while holding the clamp against the fence or down to the table.
5) After the initial cut, slacken the clamp, turn the log so the horizontal side is down, re-secure the log, then re‐position the fence and create your next cut.
6) With two―square sides, ninety degrees to each other, you can end cutting the log into boards just using the fence or other re‐saw guide.
Super Easy Band Saw Log Sled
When using log stabilizer / log sled / log jig, I build my first cut, then overturn the log, so the horizontal side rests on the table. After that, then reconnect the jig to allow me to obtain another linear line cut off the fence, ninety level off the first.
After that, the sled is no longer wanted.
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Lipadoo website that is not Lipadoo’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Lipadoo claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.
Copyright © 2019 Lipadoo. All Rights Reserved.