Published at Friday, 14 December 2018. Industrial Machinery. By Adelisa Legrand.
To construct this jig, or sled, you need:
Once you’ve congregated your log cutting jig, you merely need to:
1) Mount your fence to the table.
2) Set your log on the table and roll it to a location for your first cut.
3) Clamp the’ log―tightly.
4) Turn‐on the band saw and dirt collection, then begin cutting, while holding the clamp against the fence or down to the table.
5) After the initial cut, slacken the clamp, turn the log so the horizontal side is down, re-secure the log, then re‐position the fence and create your next cut.
6) With two―square sides, ninety degrees to each other, you can end cutting the log into boards just using the fence or other re‐saw guide.
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Lipadoo website that is not Lipadoo’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Lipadoo claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.
Copyright © 2019 Lipadoo. All Rights Reserved.